Student Leadership & Activities Board (SLAB)
What is SLAB?
SLAB offers students opportunities for advocacy, programming, and leadership development, all while impacting the UIndy campus community in a positive way.
How can I get involved with SLAB?
There are many ways to get involved with the Student Leadership and Activities Board. Paid leadership positions are available within SLAB, as well as a voluntary SLAB Council.
What about CPB, ISG, and RHA?
The Student Leadership and Activities Board is a comprehensive organization that encompasses the missions from the previous Campus Program Board (CPB), Indianapolis Student Government (ISG), and Residence Hall Association (RHA).
The following paid positions are available on the UIndy Handshake website. Check back here in Spring Semester for links to the applications when they go live.
- Student Body Director
- Finance Chair
- Marketing Chair
- Residential Services Chair
- Commuter Services Chair
- Social Justice and Engagement Chair
- Civic Engagement Chair
- Community Relations Chair
- Campus Traditions Chair
All students are eligible to be involved in the voluntary Student Leadership and Activities Board (SLAB) Council at any time throughout the year. Highlights of involvement in the SLAB Council include:
- Assisting with campus programming
- Leadership development opportunities
- Mentorship experiences
- Building your experience based on areas of interest
There are no eligibility requirements to become a member of the SLAB Council. All Council members must commit to assist with at least one weekend of programming each semester.
To get involved with the SLAB Council, email firstname.lastname@example.org
University-wide town hall meetings
Town Hall Schedule for Fall 2022
- September 14, 4:30-5:30pm – LP Credit Available
- November 9, 4:30-5:30pm – LP Credit Available
Previous Town Hall Recordings
- September Town Hall (recording no longer available)
- Topics for this Town Hall include COVID-19 response, campus safety and security, and dining services.
- November Town Hall: A Conversation with Prez Rob & Kory Vitangeli
- Passcode: KF39^sq$
- February Town Hall
- Topics for this Town Hall include spring term, counseling center resources, and COVID-19 concerns.
- March Town Hall
- Topics for this Town Hall include commencement, Phase II of the Re-Engagement Plan, and COVID-19 concerns.
- Passcode: y?*ncD0B
- April Town Hall
- This Town Hall focuses on student involvement in Registered Student Organizations.
- Passcode: d3jSmz^b