Office of the Registrar
Office Hours | Contact Info
UIndy Self-Service is your hub for course registration and academic records. Self-Service allows you to do the following:
- view your class schedule and room locations in Students tab, Student Profile link
- search the course schedule and prepare for registration in the Students tab, Registration link
- change your address or preferred name in the All Users tab, My Profile link
- view registration holds in the Students tab, Registration link
- view midterm and final grades in the Students tab, Grades link
- view unofficial transcript in the Students tab, Academic Transcript link
- grant third-party/parental access to your records in the Students tab, Proxy Management link
- obtain enrollment verification in the Students tab, Enrollment Verification link
- drop or add individual classes in the Students tab, Registration link
- apply for graduation in the Students tab, Graduation Application link
DegreeWorks allows you plan a path to graduation and complete a degree audit, allowing you to check progress toward completing your degree and review courses you still need to complete.
Information about enrollment verification, transcripts, curriculum guides and the academic calendar are available on the Registrar’s Office public website.