Human Resources


Student Payroll

Student payroll information and links can be found on the Student Payroll page.

Tax Forms & Direct Deposit

To view your W-4 Withholding Allowance Certificate, W-2 forms, and consent to receive tax statements electronically, access Employee Self-Service and click the Taxes bar in the lower left.

Other Forms

Employee Self-Service Links & Instructions

Employee Self-Service allows you to access and print your pay stub, submit a leave report, submit an electronic timesheet (Web Time Entry), and access your federal tax forms.

View & Print Your Pay Stub

To view your pay stubs, access Employee Self-Service and click either Latest Pay Stub or  All Pay Stubs depending on your need.

Web Time Entry

Tax Forms

Access Employee Self-Service and click the Taxes in the lower left.

View Leave Balances

To view your leave balance, access Employee Self-Service. To view more details about leave hours taken and earned, click the Full Leave Balance Information link.

Submit a Leave Report

Name Change (Legal)

To update your name due to a legal name change complete and follow the instructions on this below Employee Name Change Form

Please Note: Access to Employee Self-Service is limited to UIndy employees (faculty, staff, and student employees)